So I’ve finally managed to get back to this terrain set, since the last update I have:
- Roughed up all of the cut edges with a pair o plastic snips
- Floors have been tiled with cereal box cardboard cut to 2x1cm tiles
- All of the construction holes in the Pegasus terrain have been filled with blanking or gargoyle plugs
- Rubble made from spare plastic off cut (mostly Pegasus gothic terrain bits) has been added around all of the buildings
- Pipework has been added around the ‘bournville cocoa’ tanks, and checker plate added to the floors of this piece
- 150 green plastic… stalks (unless you can think of a better name for them) have been added to all the pieces for plastic jungle plants to fit onto later. Unfortunately I got a bit over enthusiastic with these and ran out to soon so I’ve ordered another couple of hundred plastic plants on stalks (incidentally if your looking for these search for ‘plastic grass mat’)
- Lot o white filler-ing has been done everywhere to blend the components together, and I made a few small rubble/jungle pieces to flesh out the terrain set between the larger buildings.
Next thing to do is add more jungle stalks, blend them in with filler and then PVA, sand & gravel texturing of the bases.
Hope these amuse