Woo for it being tetris-ed into the boxes but *pfft* there is alot of bloody terrain in these two sets. It’s been taking me an entire evening to do what I see as a small step which has been taxing my enthusiasm (that an a grumpy 2 year old is exhausting). So anyhoo now got the terrain to the slightly depressing black undercoated blobs stage (i.e. matt black so you cant see all the detail i’ve spent months adding) so last night, even though i’ll probably have to redo it later, I put a dark grey drybrush over the bases and its nice seeing the base detailing come back.
This was also a suitably brainless task that I could do whilst also running off some Terraforming Mars player boards on the Laser Cutter (more on these when there finished). With laser, water pump, extractor fan, laptop, tumble dryer, bike battery charger & IPad playing music it was quite a loud room last night but very productive at least :)
[Hmm missing two pics from the Gallery – note to self update this later!]
[Further note to self these pictures are crap – take more in better light!]
Hope these amuse