So the extra plastic plants arrived! They’ve been stripped of their stalks & bagged, and the stalks been used to fill out the remaining terrain pieces. With this done I’ve managed to crack on with sand texturing, then ‘browning’ the bases, spray texturing, and finally base coat spray painting.
The two colours of base coat spray were done for two reasons, first for doing differing colours/paint effects on the finished buildings, and second because I ran out of the brown spray before i finished ;)
However because watching paint to dry is tedious I’ve also been plugging on with getting my Larp weapons ready for being latexed, which is what I’ve been doing this afternoon. Incidentally liquid latex (a white milky liquid) when mixed with brown artist acrylic paint both look like (and has the texture of) melted cadburys chocolate, which really makes you hungry when trying to concentrate on painting.